How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
Paragliding Queensland Tandem Endorsement course.
Phil Hystek CFI and chief Tandem pilot for Paragliding Queensland has been flying and teaching tandem paragliding for 25 years. He has a wealth of experience in flying in a huge range of environments from the flat lands of Australia to the extreme mountains of the Himalayas. Phil will teach about flying with someone "up front" and how to handle your tandem glider in all conditions that you'd expect to find in your flying career from smooth soaring to dynamic thermic flying.
Training is "One to One" giving you personalised instruction.
A typical Tandem rating course will take up to 4 (part) days with initial instructional tandem flight, time on the training hill, launch and landing practice plus high glides and soaring.