How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
All applications for the issue of a HGFA PG-4 require the applicant to have a VHF endorsement. To fly through a CTAF area, which is pretty common on most XC flights nowadays, you will need a VHF endorsement. To land at any "licensed aerodrome" you will need a VHF endorsement and a VHF radio.
You will learn how to correctly operate an "Airband" VHF radio to communicate with GA (General Aviation) when operating within 18km of any licensed aerodrome. You will learn correct phraseology, when and how to use the radio.
Stay legal and open your horizons.
Course instructors are all highly experienced HGFA and/or GA rated instructors and the course is fully accredited with the HGFA.
PLEASE CHOOSE A COURSE DATE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU.