How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
We all know how a large surface area is important for the safety of a rescue parachute.
Gin Gliders' design brief for this new rescue was lightweight, but without compromising the surface area. 2 years of development and testing were necessary to reach this high standard of technical performance.
> Certified EN-12491.
> The Yeti Rescue is delivered with inner bag.
To mount it in the front position on your harness, use the optional Yeti external container and the Light rescue bridles (80cm or 125cm) Technical specifications
SIZE #27 #35 #40 #50 #60Area 26.9 34.2 40.0 50.2 60.96No. of gores 16 18 20 20 24Line Length (m) 4.7 5.3 5.7 8.04 8.85Centre line (m) 5.24 5.89 6.34 7.08 7.78Weight (kg) 1.25 1.5 1.75 2.6 3.1Sink rate at max. load (m/s) 5.07 5.03 5.13 5.2 (160kg)5.4 (180kg)