How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
The Yeti Convertible 2 is a lightweight reversible harness with split legs. It is ideal for hike ‘n fly, para-alpinism, travel, and soaring. The harness features new advancements in lightweight materials combined with a geometry carefully optimized for maximum comfort and usability.
The Yeti Convertible 2 features a redesigned rucksack, which offers an improved load distribution — around 30/70 between shoulders and waist. Comfort features have also been added to the harness, yet the weight remains a compact 1.4kg.
The new, optional, airbag has been designed with an integrated rescue compartment that can be used with all GIN lightweight rescues. The front air intake improves inflation and the internal structure of the airbag helps to reduce impact forces and maximise efficiency. The new titanium wire structure improves pre-inflation and is resistant to bending or retaining improper shape, making packing easier and flying safer.
The Yeti Convertible 2 is part of a versatile system that covers all your lightweight needs. For greater protection, simply add the optional airbag with rescue compartment. Finally, add a Yeti paraglider and you're good to go!
- split legs geometry
- lateral strap adjustment
- shoulder attachment points and tunnel for optional rescue bridle
- adjustable volume of back pocket
- lateral straps to adjust seat angle
- manual buckles on chest and leg straps
- 12mm kevlar / 25mm dyneema webbing
- certified EN 1651
- optional airbag
- mesh side pocket
- ergonomic back support
- mesh material on shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability
- external side compression straps
- attachments for walking poles, crampons, ice axe etc.
- external helmet holder
- chest strap