How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
The GIN Soft shackle is a perfect replacement for a traditional metal maillon, and can be used for webbing-to-webbing connections, e.g. between your rescue and Y-bridle.
Compared to a metal maillon, the GIN Soft shackle is up to 8 times lighter with equivalent breaking strength. It features a locking system to prevent slippage under load and is easy to undo without tools.
Please refer to the product manual for installation instructions.Certification: EAPR-BT-0348/15
Note: This product sold individually