How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
GIN test pilot Laurent Salinas explains the philosophy behind the Pegasus 2
“Your first wing is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. One of the biggest problems we see is beginners choosing to start with wings ‘to grow into’. Such wings are often too hot and the result can be broken props, scraped knees and worse.
Instead, when you start with the right wing, you will learn faster and be more safe in a wider variety of conditions.
We believe good take-off characteristics are the most important quality for a beginner wing. During the Pegasus 2 development, we spent a lot of time improving the inflation, making sure the wing comes up easy and straight in all conditions. We also made the take-off speed as low as possible, which means getting airborne is smooth and effortless.
We also aimed to make the Pegasus 2 a versatile wing that pilots could really have fun with. You can confidently fly the Pegasus 2 in midday thermals, both with and without a motor. The controls are responsive yet progressive – it’s never dull. The wing does whatever you ask it to, but at the same time, it’s still incredibly forgiving.
The Pegasus 2 is a ‘do everything’ wing that’s good for at least the first 2 seasons of your flying career, or even much longer.”
- Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for better inflation
- Simple and clean 3 riser layout
- riser with speed system (PG) and trimmer (PPG)
- dual hangpoints for optimal adaptation to the motor system
- adjustable position of upper brake pulley to suit individual pilot needs
- additional lower brake pulley for very high attachments (e.g. trike)
- increased brake length and lower brake pulleys for trike (sizes 28 and 30)
- colour-coded trim strap for more precise adjustment
colour-coded lines for easy identification
- strong and durable materials
- trailing edge mini-ribs