How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
The Nano 4: simple, easy and fun. The Nano is suitable for a broad range of speedriding practice. The larger sizes are great for beginners, whereas the smaller sizes can offer more experienced riders an adrenaline-filled experience.
The Nano was the first ever speedriding wing in 2005, introducing thousands of pilots to the sport. The Nano 4 retains the accessible character of the original wing, whilst offering more speed and a better glide.
The Nano 4 is easy to inflate, solid in flight and offers a progressive and precise reaction to your control inputs. Due to the enhanced damping, the wing feels more stable during riding.
Compared to its predecessors, the Nano 4 has an improved glide, handy when you need to glide out from the terrain. The wing also has a bigger dive with greater energy retention and the longer trimmers allow a higher max speed. So with trimmers open, you can fly steeper lines and have even more fun!
- Optimized airfoil for slalom and downhill
- Fabric selected for ideal compromise between durability and water proof: Silicon coated 41g/sqm front top and bottom
Upper and lower surface: Dominico 30DMF 41g/m2
Ribs: Porcher Sport 9017 E29A 40 g/m2 (Water repellent)