How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
The Griffin d is a custom spec version of the standard Griffin. It’s for pilots flying in tougher terrain or in coastal areas and who can afford to carry a few extra grammes.
The canopy fabric is Dominico 30D fabric, which offers excellent durability and value. Please note that the standard Griffin certification is not applicable to the Griffin d due to the change of fabric. Pilots who require a certified wing should choose the standard Griffin.