How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
The G-chute is a small "Anti-G"-type drag parachute that reduces the high G forces which may occur during the descent in a spiral dive. This enables the pilot to achieve a higher rate of descent with fewer turns.
The G-chute is particularly effective with high aspect ratio wings and is recommended for pilots who fly with the Genie Race 3 harness and a competition glider.
Colours may vary from the illustration.