How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
Developed by GIN, it's an evolution of our One-G, one of the biggest selling rescue parachutes of all time. Compared to the One-G, the G-Lite offers greater stability and a reduction in weight whilst remaining reliable and cost-effective.
The G-Lite is significantly lighter than the comparable size of One-G. Due to improved gore shape generated by 3D design, we could reduce the rescue size without compromising safety and a sink rate.
The G-lite's design offers excellent sink rate and stability. This has enabled us to both increase the maximum weight and reduce the surface area. The size #32 is certified to a maximum load of 105kg with a sink rate of 5.0m/s. Pilots flying below the maximum load will have a lower sink rate than this.