How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
The design concept of the Fuse pilot was ease of use and safety; and also comfort, convenience and precise piloting.
The Get-up system is convenient and comfortable on take-off, and the flared front seat plate allows the easy positioning of the passenger between the pilot’s legs, improving the control of the wing and comfort during the flight.
The Fuse pilot harness fits together beautifully in flight with the matching Fuse passenger harness to create a stable and unified profile in the air.
The harness comes in one size, but can be fully adjusted to accommodate a wide range of pilot sizes.
- Get up system for chest/leg straps for safety and ease of buckling
- flared front seat plate for passenger comfort and optimum in-flight pilot comfort and wing control
- GinSoft Fuse mousse bag (14cm) with dual layer structure for optimal protection
- large, convenient back pocket with radio compartment and cable/drinks routing
- 2 zippered lateral pockets, easily accessible in flight for quick access to small items
- dorsal rescue container can be installed with the deployment handle on either the left or right side,
- EN and LTF certified (max load 120kg)
3.8kg including triplex seat plate
Delivered with rescue deployment handle, GinSoft Fuse mousse bag, GIN carabiners and wooden seat plate.