How to use this website
1. Select the items you would like
(PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE VOLATILE $AUD EXCHANGE RATE)
2. Continue with the checkout process
3. Add any further questions or details in the comment box
4. Once we receive your order;
We will contact you to confirm our best possible deal, tandem booking dates and any other information required
6. After your order details have been confirmed, we will send you a revised invoice and process payment
Happy shopping :)
Aimed at pilots at the highest levels of international competition, the Boomerang 11 features an increased aspect ratio, a new profile and arc, an increased number of cells and a decreased line drag. This has resulted in improvements all round, most notably in climb rate and glide performance at all speeds. It’s this performance that helped Aaron Durogati to his second World Cup Superfinal victory and saw 4 out of our 7 pilots in the top 10 overall.
Besides the performance boost, the Boomerang 11 also has improved searching behaviour and stability. Despite the higher aspect ratio, our internal tests in Mexico’s strongest conditions revealed that the wing was stable and well-behaved in challenging flight conditions. Overall, the wing is a touch easier to fly than the Boomerang 10, although naturally it is still a competition glider intended only for world class pilots.
If you are a highly experienced competition pilot and feel this wing is suitable for you, please get in touch via your local GIN dealer.
- Airfoil with Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for stability and performance
- Optimized mix of 3, 4 and 5-cell blocks
- Optimized internal construction and line attachment points to maintain even sail tension
- 109 cells
- Unsheathed aramid lines
- Mini-ribs on the trailing edge improve handling and performance
Canopy cloth:Upper surface: Dominico 30D 41g / Porcher Sport Skytex 32gLower surface: Porcher Sport Skytex 27gRibs: Porcher Sport Skytex 40g/32g
Lines:Upper: Edelrid 8000Mid: Edelrid 8000Lower: Edelrid 8000